Terms and Conditions
LOVEBOX IS BIG-BAG FREE. ONLY SMALL BAGS SMALLER THAN A PIECE OF A4 PAPER WILL BE PERMITTED.
PEOPLE WITHOUT BAGS WILL GET IN QUICKER. SEARCHES WILL TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL.
- These Terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate, and should be read together with, any vendor’s and/or agent’s terms or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the official ticket agent. Your possession of this ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
- “MAMA Festivals Ltd”, “Us”, “We”, “Our” means MAMA Festivals Ltdand/or its representatives, employees and sub-contractors.
- We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
- No liquids, gels or lotions are permitted into the Event. This includes soft drinks / water in sealed containers. Sun cream over 100ml will not be permitted. Perfume and make up will be permitted in plastic or paper containers sized 100ml or less. Glass containers of any size will not be permitted. Any gels or liquids that do not comply will be disposed of by security staff.
- Refillable bottles of any size may be brought into the site, including plastic sports bottles. There will be water points available on site for free water refill.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders / touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
- You must not enter the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
- Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
- No trading or promotional activity is allowed within the site without Our prior written consent. Goods using unauthorised logos must be surrendered to Event staff.
- By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
- These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time in our sole discretion and We will notify you by posting the amended T&CS to the Event website.
- We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund) or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual artists, bands or band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event or (iii) by special exception determined by MAMA Festivals Ltd in its sole discretion.
- Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
- Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
- Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation are at your own risk and We shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
- No under 5’s. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder aged 18 or over who must remain on site throughout the whole day as the under 16-year-old’s guardian. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
- It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event, except where resold using the official resale platform of the official ticket agent you purchased from, in accordance with the relevant ticket agent’s resale terms and conditions.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry. The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full according to the authorised agents delivery methods and not altered or tampered with.
- Tickets for this event have a unique barcode which will be scanned on entry and if found to be duplicated, either in error or for fraudulent gain, only the first instance of the ticket scanned will be admitted regardless of original ownership. Customers may be prosecuted if found to have deliberately duplicated and resold tickets for fraudulent gain.
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- You may only leave and re-enter the venue during the Event at our discretion and/or that of the venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind. You will leave via a different route to how you arrived.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of MAMA Festivals Ltd.
- MAMA Festivals Ltd will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Tickets & wristbands remain the property of MAMA Festivals Ltd until the Event closes.
- MAMA Festivals Ltd reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy is breached. See Eviction Policy on website.
- Searching is a condition of entry and you may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs.
- Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
- Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
- Finsbury Park Events has a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs or substances may be refused entry or ejected from site and may be handed over to the police.
- MAMA Festivals Ltd does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
- Banned from Event: Aerosols, Airhorns, Alcohol, Animals (except for assistance dogs), Balloons, Barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus, Bicycles, Blowtorches, Cans, Chairs of any sort (including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks), Drinks including bottled water, Drones, Drugs, Gas canisters, Gazebos/parasols/large (golf) umbrellas, Glass (including glass makeup or perfume bottles), Food hampers/cool bags/boxes, Fires, Firewood, Fireworks, Flags on poles, Flares, Generators of any kind, Illegal substances, Inflatable furniture, Items which may be regarded as weapons, Legal highs (inc ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons), Laser equipment/pens, Liquids/gels over 100ml, Megaphones, Metal Water Bottles, New psychoactive substances (NPS), Petrol burners, Pyrotechnics, Recording or transmitting equipment, Roller skates, Scooters, Sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, Smoke bombs / canisters, Sound systems (including personal speakers), Spray cans, Tabards/high viz jackets, unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks, unidentified substances, goods with unauthorised Event or artist logos, motorcycle helmets, personal drones.
- Generators with the exception of those fixed in campervans.
- No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed anywhere on site.
- Excessive amounts of food and cigarettes. Only bring enough for personal consumption and only up to a reasonable amount per person.
- If you have a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
- Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted if it is for personal non-commercial use only. Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
- Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted in the arena.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops. This includes e-cigs/vaping.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- Attendance at this Event is at your own risk.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without written permission from Festival Republic.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL MAMA GROUP EVENTS
- Finsbury Park is a public park in a residential area. You must show our neighbours respect by keeping noise to a minimum on entry and exit and by putting all litter in the waste bins provided.
- Disabled Facilities are available but must be arranged in advance – please email email@example.com – please make a note in your email about which event you are attending - or call 020 7009 3490 for further information.
- Festival Republic events, visit www.festivalrepublic.com or call information line on 020 7009 3333 (Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm).
- Event website – www.loveboxfestival.com for eviction policy, confiscation/surrender policy, safety and travel info as well as information for local residents and information on public conveniences. If any of these T&C’s are unclear, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.